Feb. 21st, 2015

vasilatos: neighborhod emergency response (deco wiener)
Seeing as how you all are in with the in crowd, this is it, for realzz this time.

In 24 hours, a decision will be taken by Those In Charge, as to where the next motss.con , maybe *two* motss.cons , due to an unprecedented voting TIE between Perry NY in August and New Orleans LA not sure.

Currently, with a bunch of discussion, mostly over on facebook, there's a lot of agreement about a proposal by the New Orleans idea being postponed to 2016, stepping aside for Perry in 2015. That decides TWO .cons at once, leaving the hosts to manage the logistics on their own.

If you have something to say, the deadline is Sat midnight PST 2/21/15, which is in 24 hours. Speak now, put in your two cents, you will be heard by the People In Charge and taken into account.

In short, given the tie, so far, both are declared winners, one has deferred to the other, if you care for one or the other you might speak your reasons, we all care.

Send me email at vasilatos@gmail.com, a message at facebook (Max Meredith Vasilatos), or text me at 415-370-8712 if you need to speak in private. This is not however a vote.

Thank you for your time,
Max

Profile

vasilatos: neighborhod emergency response (Default)
vasilatos

April 2017

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
910 1112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
30      

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Jul. 27th, 2017 02:41 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios